The times when we most often seek counsel – whether philosophical, psychological or pastoral – are times of trial and extremity. This is understandable, because it is during these difficult periods in our lives when we are driven to question why we have to face such ordeals. We also question how we can cope with the crisis as well as how we can understand and resolve the many issues that are brought to the surface.
All the sections below have a focus upon such times. The points of grace covered, however, are universal in scope; therefore, they apply to every situation in our lives, and they illuminate vital truths about our walk of faith in Christ.
When you download the pdf file in the "Downloads" section at the bottom of this page, you will see that each chapter title that is listed below is also listed on the initial Table of Contents page of the pdf file. These chapter titles listed on the Table of Contents page will be hyperlinks. Simply click on any of the chapters listed (they will be colored blue), and you will be brought to the chapter that covers the relevant material.
1. God Punished Christ
2. God Tested Christ
3. We Are Accepted in Christ
4. We Never Get Past Acceptance in Christ
5. We Have Obeyed God's Commandments in Christ: Jesus Did It All
6. We Have Obeyed God's Commandments in Christ: Fully Free
7. We Are Growing In Christ: God's Grace at Work
8. We Are Growing In Christ: Our Father as He Truly Is
9. We Are Born Again In Christ
10. Our Sinful Body is Dead in Christ
11. We Are Perfectly Surrendered In Christ
12. We Are Secure in Christ
13. We Are Reconciled to Our Past in Christ
14. We Have a New Beginning (Always) in Christ
Click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to access the complete manuscript on Points of Grace.
This practice is established and run as a ministry to help others.
All services are provided free of charge.